Medically enables healthcare professionals to stay informed about the latest developments in Roche's research.
Learn more about the three primary immune profiles used to classify tumours
Learn more about how PD-L1 can help tumour cells evade immune surveillance
Learn more about T-cell bispecific antibodies and their role in treating cancer
Download a printabl brochure that includes information on the role of cancer immunotherapy in treatment in oncology
Search the official registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world
Search the official registry and results database of interventional clinical trials on medicines conducted in the European Union (EU)
For offline use follow these steps
By accessing this website from your mobile or tablet, you will be able to download its content for offline use.
1. Access the website from your tablet or mobile using Safari as the browser. Make sure you aren’t in a private navigation window.
2. Click on () on your browser window
3. Select “Add to Home Screen”
1. Access the website from tablet or mobile using Chrome as the browser. Make sure you aren't in a private navigation window.
2. Click on the menu icon ( ).
3. Select "Add to homescreen"