Based on insights from the cancer immunity cycle, Roche scientists set a foundation for cancer immunotherapy research and drug development today. Adding to this framework, the characterisation of immune activity within the tumour microenvironment (immune phenotypes) further informs our systemic approach to reinitiate cancer immunity.1-3
- Chen DS, Mellman I. Oncology meets immunology: the cancer-immunity cycle. Immunity. 2013;39:1-10. PMID: 23890059
- Hegde PS, Karanikas V, Evers S. The where, the when, and the how of immune monitoring for cancer immunotherapies in the era of checkpoint inhibition. Clin Cancer Res. 2016;22:1865-1874. PMID: 27084740
- Chen DS, Mellman I. Elements of cancer immunity and the cancer-immune set point. Nature. 2017;541:321-330. PMID: 28102259
For offline use follow these steps
By accessing this website from your mobile or tablet, you will be able to download its content for offline use.
1. Access the website from your tablet or mobile using Safari as the browser. Make sure you aren’t in a private navigation window.
2. Click on () on your browser window
3. Select “Add to Home Screen”
1. Access the website from tablet or mobile using Chrome as the browser. Make sure you aren't in a private navigation window.
2. Click on the menu icon ( ).
3. Select "Add to homescreen"